My iPhone has been through a lot. My husband can attest to the fact that it’s been dropped a few times, toddler fingers have smudged the screen, and it has been slipped into my diaper bag/bottomless pit.
And mostly the reason I want it close is pictures. I love capturing life and documenting the crazy. So here is the latest ten photos on my phone as of right now. I didn’t count the eight attempted shots before the desired shot was captured. Otherwise it would be ten pictures of me trying to snap a shot of Jude drinking out of the hose.
10. Me trying to blog at night. Jude’s asleep and Benny wants to party.
9. Jude and his sweet friend Grayson at Stroller Strides workout.
8. My friends working out. Aren’t they strong?
7. My sweet Benny. He looks so much like Jude here!
6. A progress shot of Matt building a built-in shelf. More to come on this project soon!
5. Some pool time with Jude.
4. Another sweet shot of Ben.
3. Documenting a mom’s night out of bowling!
2. Playground adventures!
1. A screenshot of some phone cases I’ve been looking in to. Aren’t they pretty?
And there it is- my life lately in ten pictures. Pretty much sums it up! What are your latest pictures of?